- Lowers the vehicle by approximately one inch in both front and rear
- Enhances on-road vehicle performance with quicker turn-in, enhanced steering response and improved cornering
- Features F Sport-developed proprietary spring rate (linear in front, progressive in rear)
- Coated with F Sport’s durable blue powder-coat finish, providing superior corrosion resistance
- Rigorously tested through the slalom, on the skid pad and around a high-speed road course
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Genuine Lexus CT200h Lowering Springs
1 Lowering Springs founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
F SPORT Lowering Springs
Part No.: PTR07-77110
You Save: $123.50
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.