- Enhances the handling characteristics of the vehicle
- Limits body lean without adding harshness to the ride
- Provides a flatter, more solid cornering stance
- Chrome molly tube bar bent to match the natural movement of the CT beam axle
- High-durometer replacement rubber bushings are harder than original equipment bushings, resulting in less deflection at the bushing mount
- Durability tested to Lexus specifications
- F Sport blue powder-coat finish resists corrosion and helps protect against road damage
- F Sport logo adds prestige
- Direct replacement for OE parts
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
- TRD Performance
- Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Genuine Lexus CT200h Sway Bar
1 Sway Bar founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
F SPORT Sway Bar
Part No.: PTR07-77111
View 2013, 2014, 2015 CT 200 H Installation Instructions.
You Save: $85.50
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.