- Helps provide dependable protection against wheel and tire theft
- Weight-balanced to the stock lug nut, rebalance as needed/necessary
- Triple-nickel plating and a chrome overlay helps ensure superior corrosion protection
- Constructed of precision-machined and hardened steel
- Special key tool and collar guide enable simple installation
- Vehicle specific key patterns resist lock removal tools and allow only a single unique key to interface
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Lexus ES330 Wheels
2 Wheels founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Alloy Wheel Locks
Part No.: 00276-00900
View 2012, 2014 CT 200 H Installation Instructions.
View 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 GS 350, GS 450 H, GS-F Installation Instructions.
View 2013, 2015, 2016 GS 350, GS 450 H Installation Instructions.
You Save: $9.41
Wheel Lock Pouch
Part No.: PT276-06999
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.