- Glass breakage sensor (GBS) includes a highly sensitive microphone that detects the sound frequency of an object striking on glass or glass breakage
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the vehicle’s existing factory security/keyless entry system—available only for vehicles equipped with factory remote keyless entry
- Warn-away alarm is triggered if an object strikes a window
- Alarm is activated if the glass is broken
- Designed to integrate with the keyless entry system—no need for an additional remote
- The GBS is capable of ignoring sounds not associated with glass, helping prevent the inconvenience of “false alarms”
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
- Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
- Audio Entertainment
- TRD Performance
You have selected
Genuine Lexus GS350 Security System
1 Security System founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Glass Breakage Sensor
Part No.: PT398-30120
You Save: $50.30
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.