- Helps restrain light objects during normal driving conditions
- Helps protect cargo area from spills
- Helps keep cargo area organized
- Easily attaches to anchors in rear cargo area
- Folds flat for storage when not in use
- Designed with Lexus-approved materials for long-term durability
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Genuine Lexus GS350 Cargo Net
2 Cargo Net founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Part No.: PT347-30060
You Save: $7.99
Part No.: PT347-30120
View 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017 GS 350, GS-F Installation Instructions.
You Save: $11.91
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.