- Provides direct connection from an iPod® to the vehicle audio head unit
- Uses a proprietary 30-pin Apple iPod® connector for seamless compatibility
- Connection point in glove compartment serves as interface to vehicle audio system, and also serves as a charger for the iPod®, when connected
- Allows user to connect, control and charge the iPod® and display text on the audio system
- Displays Artist, Song Title and Playlist searches, along with Shuffle and Shuffle All functions
- Allows drivers to keep eyes on the road and hands on the wheel, rather than searching for and selecting music on iPod®
- Glove compartment connection point keeps iPod® well concealed within vehicle
- Direct connection to vehicle audio system provides enhanced sound quality in comparison to RF modulators, transmitters and cassette adapters
- Compatible with: iPod® Mini, iPod® 4th Generation, iPod® 4th Generation (color display), iPod® Nano 1st Generation, iPod® 5th Generation (video), iPod® Nano 2nd Generation (aluminum), iPod® Classic, iPod® Nano 3rd Generation (video) and iPod® Touch
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Lexus IS250 Audio Entertainment
2 Audio Entertainment founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Interface Kit for iPod®
Part No.: PT545-00082
You Save: $40.08
SIRIUS Satellite Radio Fit Kit
Part No.: PTS31-53070
You Save: $12.25
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.