- Helps to ensure a quieter ride by decreasing air turbulence and wind noise (up to 50 percent) around vehicle occupants
- Features a manual tilt-back feature to help improve rear visibility
- Fast and simple installation and removal
- Wind screen fits in its own tailored storage bag
- Custom-fit for the vehicle
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
- Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
- Audio Entertainment
- TRD Performance
You have selected
Genuine Lexus IS250 Wind Screen
1 Wind Screen founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Part No.: PT933-53100
You Save: $109.55
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
Featured Lexus Wind Screen
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.