- Helps provide protection against break-ins
- An enhancement to the factory-installed theft-deterrent system
- Integrates seamlessly with the vehicle’s existing factory security/keyless entry system—no need for an additional remote
- Highly sensitive microphone detects the specific sound frequency of striking on glass or glass breakage
- Sounds alarm and disarms starter if a window is broken
- Sounds a warn-away alarm if object striking on a window is detected
- Capable of ignoring noises other than those associated with glass, and the sensitivity is adjustable, helping to prevent the inconvenience of false alarms
- Meets Lexus’ stringent quality standards
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
- Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
- Audio Entertainment
- TRD Performance
You have selected
Genuine Lexus IS350 Security System
1 Security System founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Glass Breakage Sensor
Part No.: PT398-53140
You Save: $50.30
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.