- Helps provide dependable protection against wheel and tire theft
- Weight-balanced to the stock lug nut, rebalance as needed/necessary
- Triple-nickel plating and a chrome overlay helps ensure superior corrosion protection
- Constructed of precision-machined and hardened steel
- Special key tool and collar guide enable simple installation
- Vehicle specific key patterns resist lock removal tools and allow only a single unique key to interface
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
- Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Lexus NX300h Wheels
2 Wheels founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Alloy Wheel Locks
Part No.: 00276-00900
View 2012, 2014 CT 200 H Installation Instructions.
View 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 GS 350, GS 450 H, GS-F Installation Instructions.
View 2013, 2015, 2016 GS 350, GS 450 H Installation Instructions.
You Save: $9.41
F SPORT Split-Six-Spoke Forged Alloy Wheels
Part No.: PTR45-78150
• 19” x 7.5” Split-6-Spoke wheel with angular cues
• Spokes extend to the wheel lip producing a much larger looking wheel.
• Forged alloy is lightweight and strong to help maintain fuel efficiency, ride comfort, and enhance handling.
• Each wheel is four pounds lighter than the OE 18” wheel
• Mounted with lower profile tires to further enhance road feel and handling.
• Dynamically tested to meet all Lexus performance standards
• Fully compatible with all of the chassis safety systems.
• Each wheel includes an F SPORT center cap
• Re-use OE flat seat lug nuts
View 2015, 2016, 2017 NX 300H Installation Instructions.
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.